Wednesday, June 16, 2010

the real deal

QUESTION: What is the c-c-coldest you have ever been in your life, and what is the (whew!!!) hottest you have ever been in your life?

Coldest. Camping trip to Payson in NOVEMBER. Yeah. What the HELL where we thinking? it.was.freezing. I had 4 blankets and 1 sleeping bag and that wasn't enough. I didn't sleep at all so the night just kept dragging on. Luckily I had my roommates dog munchkin with me and she slept at the bottom of my sleeping bag so my feet were warm. I think this should show you how cold I was ..... I let a DOG sleep in MY sleepingbag. Do you know how I don't.like.dogs??????

Hottest was in EGYPT. Walking around the pyramids. It was hot, and sticky, and dusty and completely wonderful. I felt like I was walking around a movie set in Hollywood, ONLY IT WAS THE REAL DEAL PEOPLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment